Welcome to Data Mining Group @IUPUI Lab page!
- 2017-08: Paper with Tanay Saha titled "Learning Sentence Representation with Context" has been accepted in CIKM 2017 as a research track full paper.
- 2017-08: Paper with Baichuan Zhang titled "Name Disambiguation in Anonymized Graphs using Network Embedding" has been accepted in CIKM 2017 as a research track full paper.
- 2017-06: Paper with Tanay Saha titled "CON-S2V: A Generic Framework for Incorporating Extra-Sentential Context into Sen2Vec" has been accepted in ECML-PKDD 2017 Conference.
- 2017-03: Our work of "Waiting to be Sold: Prediction of Time-Dependent House Selling Probability" is highlighted in Fox 69 Indianapolis news. Media coverage is available from here.
- 2017-03: Congrats Dr.Hasan to award NSF grant for IUPUI undergraduate data science research program.
- 2017-02: Paper with Baichuan Zhang and Vachik Dave titled "Feature Selection for Classification under Anonymity Constraint" accepted in Transactions on Data Privacy.
- 2017-01: Our work of online name disambiguation has been featured by Yahoo Technology. Media coverage is available from here.
- 2016-11: Dr. Hasan gave a tutorial talk at INFORMS 2016. More about the tutorial is available from here.
- 2016-10: Congratulations to Mahmudur Rahman for successfully defending his Ph.D. Mahmudur is heading to Amazon!
- 2016-08: Congratulations to Mansurul Bhuiyan for successfully defending his Ph.D. Mansurul is heading to IBM Almaden Research Lab!
- 2016-07: Paper with Baichuan Zhang titled "Bayesian Non-Exhaustive Classification - A Case Study: Online Name Disambiguation Using Temporal Record Streams" accepted in CIKM 2016 as a research track full paper.