Welcome to Data Mining Group @IUPUI Lab page!
- 2019-04: One full paper got accepted in ACM JCDL 2019 conference, congratulations to Baichuan and Vachik!
- 2018-08: One industry track full paper got accepted in CIKM 2018, congratulations Vachik and Baichuan!
- 2018-04: Congratulations to Tanay Saha for successfully defending his Ph.D. Tanay is heading to eBay!
- 2017-12: Paper with Baichuan Zhang and Pin-Yu Chen from IBM research titled "Incremental Eigenpair Computation for Graph Laplacian Matrices: Theory and Applications" has been published in Social Network Analysis and Mining.
- 2017-11: Congratulations to Baichuan Zhang for successfully defending his Ph.D. Baichuan is heading to Facebook!
- 2017-10: Three papers from our group has been accepted in 2017 IEEE BigData Conference. Congratulations to Mansurul, Vachik, and Aritra.
- 2017-10: Paper with Tanay Saha titled "Discovery of Functional Motifs from the Interface Region of Oligomeric Proteins using Frequent Subgraph Mining" has been accepted in IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics.
- 2017-08: Paper with Tanay Saha titled "Learning Sentence Representation with Context" has been accepted in CIKM 2017 as a research track full paper.
- 2017-08: Paper with Baichuan Zhang titled "Name Disambiguation in Anonymized Graphs using Network Embedding" has been accepted in CIKM 2017 as a research track full paper.
- 2017-06: Paper with Tanay Saha titled "CON-S2V: A Generic Framework for Incorporating Extra-Sentential Context into Sen2Vec" has been accepted in ECML-PKDD 2017 Conference.
- 2017-03: Our work of "Waiting to be Sold: Prediction of Time-Dependent House Selling Probability" is highlighted in Fox 69 Indianapolis news. Media coverage is available from here.
- 2017-03: Congrats Dr. Hasan to award NSF grant for IUPUI undergraduate data science research program.
- 2017-02: Paper with Baichuan Zhang and Vachik Dave titled "Feature Selection for Classification under Anonymity Constraint" accepted in Transactions on Data Privacy.
- 2017-01: Our work of online name disambiguation has been featured by Yahoo Technology. Media coverage is available from here.